For lovers of sun, beach,
golf and fun..
With a stunning coastline, secluded lovely inlets and golden beaches, smoothed by bluish turquoise seas and blessed by year-round sunshine, the Algarve is one of the best Europe’s holiday destinations chosen by thousand of tourists. It’s very accessible and at a merely two hours time from London, Dublin or Paris.
A wealth of sports and leisure activities for the most vigorous are available ranging from the practice of golf in one of the best courts in the world, to nautical sports, walking trails across the Algarve mountains…
Ranked as the “World’s best Golf destinations” in 2006 and 2007, the Algarve deserves for its own merit the reputation of offering excellent court facilities and, in Albufeira, the golf lovers can feel the challenge of being in one of the best courts in the region.
It’s a place which delights our senses and where the visitors will (re)discover the fun of experiencing the simple pleasures of life and a lifestyle of remarkable quality.
- 130 Beaches on the Algarve
- 54 Blue flag Beaches
- São Rafael Beach – Best beach of Portugal and 4th best in Europe*
- 300 days of sun per year
- 18ºC Average annual temperature (30ºC in Summer)
- 6 Restaurants with Michelin stars
- Best golf destination in the world 2007 & 2008
- ALLgarve – Government programme of cultural events and entertainment
- Excellent accessibility
- Faro Airport at 30 Minutes from Eden Resort
- One of Europe’s best nights.